Crop's Fruits NV, located at 8710 Ooigem, Oostrozebeeksestraat 148, company number BE 0650 660 459, is the controller of Personal Data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Web : www.cropsfruits.be
+32 56 67 63 00
E-mail : email@example.com
Crop's Fruits NV considers the protection of your privacy very important. We therefore strive to process your Personal Data in a legal, honest and transparent manner.
In this Privacy Statement, we explain what information we collect about you, what we use it for and to whom we disclose it. You will also find in this Privacy Statement what rights you have and how to exercise them.
In short, our Privacy Statement means that we will use your Personal Data:
- Only use it for purposes agreed with you;
- Will not sell it;
- Safeguard it carefully;
If you have additional questions, or if you have suggestions or comments about any of the contents of this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email or using the contact information listed above.
1. Terms in this Privacy Statement.
'Personal Data': personally identifiable data, these say something directly or indirectly about you as a person (name, address, phone number...)
'Controller': the 'owner' of certain Personal Data. This may be Crop's Fruits NV itself, or a third party (for example, our customers).
'Processor': the person who actually processes the data. This can be Crop's Fruits NV (as service provider), or a third party that processes data of Crop's Fruits NV. For questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What Personal Data do we process?
Crop's Fruits NV processes your Personal Data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself.
Crop's Fruits NV processes Personal Data of natural persons with whom we have, had or wish to have a direct or indirect relationship.
It thus concerns both the Personal Data of its customers, the contact persons provided by its customers and suppliers, but also the contact persons at its potential customers and the Personal Data of potential employees.
Crop's Fruits NV may collect or obtain the following Personal Data from you:
- Identity Data (name, email address, cell phone number, address);
- Data relating to your visit to our website (IP address, connection times);
- Data related to billing (VAT number, bank account number);
- Camera images if you visit our premises;
- Data relating to your academic curriculum (as part of a job application);
- Complaints you file or requests you make to us;
Crop's Fruits NV does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete that information.
3. Why do we process Personal Data?
We use your data solely for the purpose of providing our services. We collect and process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For efficient business operations, in particular to be able to contact our customer or supplier contact person directly;
- For the establishment and execution of an agreement concluded with you, for example, when you place an order on our webshop;
- To enable you to post and exchange information on our website, for example when you fill out our contact form or when you request information;
- When it comes to a paying service/product to invoice you. Financial data we never publish on a website, nor are we made available to third parties for purposes other than the performance of the agreement;
- To send you a newsletter, offer or information;
- To comply with the laws and regulations imposed on us, for example in the context of our accounting obligations;
- To hire new employees;
- To secure our premises, for example we use camera surveillance and register our visitors;
Crop's Fruits NV does not make decisions on matters that could affect individuals based on automated processing.
4. On what legal basis do we rely ?
The legal basis for these processing operations lies in:
The contract you entered into with us for the provision of our services;
- Your consent;
- Our legal obligation to keep certain data;
- Our legitimate interest;
5. Access by and transfer to third parties :
Crop's Fruits NV does not sell your data to third parties and only provides them if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
For example, we use external parties for technical support (hosting of the website, webshop...), sending e-mails (software to process mail traffic or e-mail provider), payments (think of a payment provider or collection agency in case of non-payment) and sending goods (providers of logistics services).
Such recipients of your Personal Data may only use that information for the performance of the contract between you and us. They do not have the right to use the data for other purposes. We conclude a processor agreement with the companies that process your Personal Data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
6. Duration of processing :
Crop's Fruits NV will not retain your Personal Data for longer than reasonably necessary for the purposes as stated in this Privacy Statement.
7. Confidentiality and Security :
Crop's Fruits NV undertakes to the best of its ability to take all reasonable measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data through technical security measures in order to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
The Personal Data provided to Crop's Fruits NV will remain stored with Crop's Fruits NV if necessary with the Processor on servers located in Belgium or the European Union.
8. Your Rights :
You have the right to access, correct or delete your Personal Data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of Personal Data by Crop's Fruits NV.
You also have the right to data portability. You may submit a request to our to send the Personal Data we hold about you in a computer file to you or to another organization named by you.
You may make such request to exercise any or all of the above rights to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request is made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your identity card. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, in any case within 4 weeks.
Finally, we would also like to inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian supervisory authority.
Data Protection Authority, Rue du Printing Press 35, 1000 BRUSSELS
E-Mail : email@example.com
Necessary cookies help make a website more usable, by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.