A Smooth Start: 5 Ways to Begin the New Year Healthy with Frozen Fruits
As we kick off the New Year, many of us are diving into resolutions, and if yours involves healthier eating, we've got you covered! In this blog article, we'll show you how frozen fruit can help you reach your 2024 goals by incorporating new, healthy habits into your routine. This year, we make those resolutions stick!
01. Rise and Shine with smoothies
- Our Berry Cherry smoothie mix blended with water
- Our Pineapple Sunset smoothie mix blended with coconut milk
- Our Raspberry Heaven smoothie mix blended with oat milk
02. Upgrade Your Breakfast with Frozen Fruit
Breakfast is hailed as the most important meal of the day, and what better way to make it truly special than by incorporating the natural sweetness of frozen fruit? We lock in the essential vitamins and minerals by freezing fruit at peak ripeness. And it's super convenient as well! Take what you need from your freezer and allow to thaw for a while - no mess, no waste, and ready to enjoy.
- Greek yoghurt with oats, blueberries, and strawberries
- Chia pudding with mango, papaya, and white peach
- Cooked quinoa with Greek yoghurt, apple dices, maple syrup, and cinnamon
03. Enjoy Easy and Delicious Smoothie Bowls
Smoothie bowls can easily transform your breakfast or lunch routines. Blend your favourite smoothie bag with (plant-based) milk, and let your creativity shine by adding frozen fruit, granola, seeds, and nuts. Smoothie bowls are rich in flavour and nutrients, and allow you to align your bowl with your taste and wellness objectives. It's all about making every bowl uniquely yours.
Smoothie bowl inspiration:
- Raspberry Heaven smoothie bowl with figs, blueberries, and blackberries
- Passion Storm smoothie bowl with kiwi, and blueberries
- Coconut Crush smoothie bowl with blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
04. Hydrate with Frozen Fruit Infused Drinks
If you struggle to stay hydrated throughout the day, try infusing your water or tea with frozen fruits. This simple tricks cools down your drink, and adds a hint of natural sweetness, making it a refreshing and healthier alternative to sugary drinks. Feel free to experiment with different flavours to make it easier, more interesting, and more enjoyable to stay hydrated throughout the day.
Frozen fruit infused drinks inspiration:
- Sparkling water with frozen strawberries and kiwi slices
- Hibiscus tea with frozen strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries
- Black tea with frozen mango and pineapple chunks
05. Boost Your Body With Fruity Lunches
- Whole-grain burritos with mango, shrimps, iceberg lettuce, and avocado
- Lunch salad with orange melon chunks, blueberries, mozzarella, prosciutto, basil, and mint
- Multi-grain toast with figs, feta cheese, Greek yoghurt, pistachio nuts, and honey
And there you have it – a journey through the versatility of frozen fruits in every part of your day. Upgrading your routine with the natural sweetness of frozen fruits isn’t just a trend; it’s a commitment to your well-being. Whether it’s a fruity hydration fix, or a colourful addition to your lunch, ley’s carry the joy of fruits into our daily lives. Here’s to healthier habits, tastier days, and a fantastic flavour-packed 2024!
Explore more recipes on our inspirational page
Looking for more delicious ideas? Click on the link below to explore our inspirational page and discover a range of delicious drinks, desserts and dishes!